วันเสาร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

The first class of mine ,,,,

The first time when I came to this class, I looked at my teacher. I had thought that she probably fierce. When I started to study and listened to what teacher said, I knew that the teacher of this subject was very kind person. Anyway, teacher told all of students about what we were going to learn in this subject. Actually, this subject related to business. Exactly, my minor is international business management. I had a little basic about business already. I felt that I didn’t like this subject, because this subject has more information that I have to read it, and also I don’t like reading. When I started to study this subject, Teacher made me want to learn this subject, because of her teaching style, until I felt love and want to study this subject. I think this subject is one of the interesting subjects that I had learned.

Thank you so much!~

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. love your honest voices.

    having background knowledge will put you in a good position. now, it's your turn to apply the theory in business through speaking what you know in English.

    cheers,
    aj

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi, my cute friend

    you have a good idea in the product

    I visit you again

    bubbye

    ตอบลบ
  3. Hello Banarn
    I'm Bew your blog is blown tone that like Ovatine color make me want to drink it exactly. i like u very much do u know? You're funny person isn't serious i'really love your joke. It makes me laugh and enjoy in class. Thanks Banarn i love u my good friend

    ตอบลบ
  4. Hi, my close friend!
    I like your blog because it's interesting.
    I hope you will visit my blog.
    sweet dream!

    ตอบลบ
  5. Hello, my friend

    I like your blog very much.Your blog very beuatiful.Thx for your comment in my blog.See u later.......Lida

    ตอบลบ
  6. yes, i agree with Bew. Your blog looks yummy...

    give me a cup of OVALTINE, please.
    :))

    ตอบลบ