วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My Journal : Week 4


For this week, we have learned about first P that is product strategy related to brand and positioning of the product. I thought it wasn’t easy to make one brand to become famous and interesting brand among the bulk of customers. I knew that it was very hard to be a brand because the company must invest a lot in researching and development (R&D), especially, and think about the positioning of product that will convince customer to buy new product. If we want to do a business, we always have to survey or research about the marketing or customer’s want/need and demand. Actually, I understood the information and knowledge about product strategy. This course made me to improve myself about international business more. Moreover, we had some activity to do for this week. Teacher asked all of students to act a role play about business. After that, our teacher gave us a good comment as well. I was excited so much because this role play made me to know how the personality of each person. Besides, I’m going to apply this activity in my real life, which is I can prepared this interview for my job interview in cooperation, and I’ll use it when I graduate or apply for a job.

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. i'm pleased to see your application of the lesson. Learning is doing. Likewise, learning English is by using it. in other words, speak your mind out!

    aj

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi My business partner.
    Thank you your invitation letter to invite me
    to see and comment your blog.
    Your blog is Ok.you can mix all of thing for a good blog.But your top of picture focus on
    the narrow group.It would be better if its product'picture that can make the consumer'feel that they can drink Ovantine although they are not Japanese.

    ตอบลบ
  3. hi, my business partner

    Your blog is cute, i like.

    *_*

    I like to drink Ovaltine.

    55+

    ตอบลบ
  4. Hi! Banan

    I very like your brand and I think your blog is so cute. When I see your blog I want to drink ovantine.

    Love and Care.

    BooBoo

    ตอบลบ
  5. HI, my business partner

    I'm very glad to comment and share in your blog. Your blog is very lovely, so I like. I think Ovantine has a lot of benefit for customers.AndI hope I get more your information of your product.


    Cheer!!!

    MooYok

    ตอบลบ
  6. Hello, Senior

    Your blog is so beautiful and clean I love your blog.

    Good job.

    Fon

    ตอบลบ