วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Reflections

The knowledge of Ovaltine product...

The first time when I want to make this blog, I don’t know which product that I want to learn about. Lastly I choose Ovaltine to study about their company, because I have known this brand since I was young. In making this blog, I can learn about Ovaltine product, I known about their product strategy and promotion strategy. I known why Ovaltine is very popular and becomes the best chocolate beverage for everyone.

The knowledge of making blog...

Actually, I have known blogspot before I had study in this class from my friend, but I never do it. Until I had study in this subject, I can make this blog by myself. I got many things from this blog. This blog is my new knowledge. I had learned how to create, improve, develop and design this blog. And now I know about how to make this blog already and I will apply in my real life in the future.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น